Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ebay listings for this week and some sad news....


First, I had a little sad news this evening...I got an email from a lovely lady that had bought one of my precious chihuahua babies..She and her family came to my home last Sept. and fell in love with a tiny white female chihuahua..of course, they didn't leave without her..lol..they named her Tinkerbell and she became part of their family...(she is the white puppy in the photo at the left and at the bottom of this page)..Well, from the email, she told me that she had unexpectantly died from a heart defect..Just broke my heart and theirs, I am sure..I have never heard of this happening in all the years of raising chihuahuas..but, I am sure that it can happen, just as it can in humans..I feel very sad for the family, and hoping that my next litter will have a sweet little girl, that will help heal this families heart...I'm telling you, there's nothing more special or caring than a chihuahua lover...Those little dogs just take your heart from the minute you hold one...


On a lighter note, I have spent the day, trying to figure out more features on this blog..lol..remember, I am not real computer saavy, YET!! I have added a slide show of some of my handpainted items..that made my day..lol..I have also put on ebay, about 6 items this week...Here are just a few of the items...take a peek...

For more pictures of each item, please feel free to go to my auctions..


2 comments:

Cathy said...

I just read your sad news blog. I am an official Chihauhau LOVER! My daughter got one 3 years ago and last year I got my own. I have other dogs but Chihauhaus are Sooooooo loving and cuddly. The breeder told me that sometimes the puppies have trouble with the vaccinations because they are too strong for them. She told me to tell my Vet to give only half the dose at one time. I don't know if this helps. Cathy

FadedRose said...

Ooooh! The bread box is lovely! I am sorry about your sad news. A puppy becomes such a close member of the family- when you lose one by any means it feels like part of you goes with them. Many blessings and keep your chin up girlie!
Love your work! Kimi from Nash.TN

handpainted items

About Me

My photo
I am a self taught artists and love to paint on anything..mostly found items, vintage,...I have done clients homes in murals, faux finishes..ect..Painting is such a passion and I am not afraid to paint on anything..floors, ceilings, countertops..I have painted my countertops to look like slate, or stone..my floors to look like tiles,..I have painted my husband's Harley (tank) with 'End of the Trail' and feathers, I painted the stock of his shotgun to look like mahagany wood..and the list goes on and on..Anything, in my opinion, can be transformed or created with paint...My passion is painting roses in the shabby chic style, but I also do tole painting, Americana, Roosters and hens, teddy bears, and on and on..

Some of my handpainted pieces

Some of my handpainted pieces
These pieces are some of my favorites...

Handpainted Vintage French Phones

Handpainted Vintage French Phones
view more at http://www.picturetrail.com/teresa_h