Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Photos/Ashley home for visit


Just a few pics of Ashley at her home visit 2 days ago..it was so great to have her home, even for a few hours..The first pic was taken on my cell phone. Her therapist had her transfer from her wheelchair to the couch..She said that she wished she could cross her legs, like she use to..Her dad said, 'well, let's do it..' And he positioned her legs and she said she felt 'normal'..she looks so good and her spirits are so great..In the second pic, Ashley is doing her pressure release exercises..The last photo is of our daughter, Jessica and her husband Stephan, with Dad preparing to make pancakes..








2 comments:

BrushedByAnAngel said...

I am happy for you that Ashley is doing better. I know it must be heartbreaking for all of you to watch her struggle to relearn everything but with a lot of love and faith, miracles happen. I will keep her in my prayers.

Northwest Pretties said...

Thinking about you and your family thi sholiday season! Best Wishes my Friend. Hugs, ~Susan, NW Pretties

handpainted items

About Me

My photo
I am a self taught artists and love to paint on anything..mostly found items, vintage,...I have done clients homes in murals, faux finishes..ect..Painting is such a passion and I am not afraid to paint on anything..floors, ceilings, countertops..I have painted my countertops to look like slate, or stone..my floors to look like tiles,..I have painted my husband's Harley (tank) with 'End of the Trail' and feathers, I painted the stock of his shotgun to look like mahagany wood..and the list goes on and on..Anything, in my opinion, can be transformed or created with paint...My passion is painting roses in the shabby chic style, but I also do tole painting, Americana, Roosters and hens, teddy bears, and on and on..

Some of my handpainted pieces

Some of my handpainted pieces
These pieces are some of my favorites...

Handpainted Vintage French Phones

Handpainted Vintage French Phones
view more at http://www.picturetrail.com/teresa_h